Book An Appointment
At Niche Jewellery we are passionate about beautiful and affordable engagement rings, wedding or eternity rings and diamond jewellery. So we love helping people find their perfect diamond jewellery.
If you are looking to spend some time browsing and trying on rings, why not make an appointment to ensure a dedicated jewellery consultant is free to meet with you at a time that's convenient.
You can book an appointment to see us while the store is open, or outside shop hours for a completely private appointment. Booking an appoinment isn't necessary, but just makes sure a dedicated jewellery consultant is available at your chosen time. All appointments are tailored to your needs, but here's an idea of what your appointment could include:
Private jewellery consultation
Sheduled when the store is closed, your appointment will be completely private with no interruptions. Come along as a couple or to plan the perfect ring for your proposal.
- Learn about diamonds and metals for engagement, wedding, eternity rings or bespoke jewellery
- Browse and try from our full selection of diamond and wedding jewellery
- Discuss your jewellery needs and design your dream ring or other bespoke jewellery
- Chat with our jewellery consultant in a relaxed and completely private environment with no interruptions
- No pressure to purchase - we are happy to help on your way to finding your dream jewellery
Your appointment, scheduled during store opening hours, will still be tailored to your needs and may include all of the same free services as a private consultation.
As well as our engagement, wedding and diamond collection, we also stock a large range of top fashion jewellery brands.
A dedicated jewellery consultant will be available for your appointment, but our store will be open for customers browsing our full range of jewellery.
If you have already chosen your perfect engagement, wedding or eternity ring from Niche Jewellery and we've called to let you know it's ready for collection, you can drop into store to collect it. However, you may wish to make an appointment to:
- Collect your ring in private, to enjoy the moment without interruption
- Check that you are happy with every aspect of your ring
- Enjoy your free gift bag including Diamond Dazzle Stik and more
- When collecting as a couple, enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne to celebrate the moment
- Have your photo taken or grab a selfie to capture the moment of trying on your new ring
Top brands and bespoke
We are official stockists of beautiful diamond jewellery designs from Brown and Newirth, Raphael Collection, Clogau Compose. Any designs from these brands can be created for you in the metal and diamond type you desire.
We can also help you design and create your dream bespoke ring, working in partnership with our master jeweller. Although this process may sound daunting, we'll help you through each step of they way. We will create a 3D Computer Aided Design your dream ring, followed by creation of a 3D replica to try on and make sure it meets your requirements, before creation of your final masterpiece.
Our experienced staff will help you choose the best way for you to realise your desired engagement or wedding ring. Find more tips on custom making your jewellery in our blog: Design your Own Jewellery.
Contact us, drop into store or make an appointment to discuss your jewellery needs with one of our jewellery consultants. We give you the time and freedom to browse and try as many ring designs as you like. When you are ready, we can help you design or choose the perfect piece either as a couple or for the perfect proposal.
All about diamonds
Want to find out more about diamonds? Refer to our handy Diamond Guide for all you need to know about the 4 Cs - carat, colour, clarity, and cut - when choosing a diamond. The thought of choosing an individual diamond can be daunting, but once you know the basics, you will be better informed to make your choice according to the budget you have available.